[The logo is protected from the company]
Cepheid (Nasdaq: CPHD) is a leading molecular diagnostics company that is dedicated to improving healthcare by developing, manufacturing, and marketing accurate yet easy-to-use molecular systems and tests. By automating highly complex and time-consuming manual procedures, the company's solutions deliver a better way for institutions of any size to perform sophisticated genetic testing for organisms and genetic-based diseases. Through its strong molecular biology capabilities, the company is f... Read More
|Address||904 Caribbean Drive Sunnyvale, CA 94089 USA|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Supports the Staffing Team as the point-of-contact in the absence of the Staffing Manager and/or Recruiter in order to provide effective, proactive, responsive recruitment/workforce services to hiring managers, candidates & new hires.
*This is a temporary assignment for 3 weeks.
• Responsible for the interview process: creating requisition files, routing resumes, scheduling interviews, coordinating candidate travel, performing background checks, maintaining requisition and advertising logs, assembling interview packets, and offer packages.
• Provide candidate with interview information: Interview schedule, directions, link to iCims (Applicant Tracking System) and voluntary self-disclosure and travel information.
• May screen, evaluate and conduct reference checks on candidates.
• May place employment advertising internally and externally as directed.
Required Knowledge - Skills - and Abilities:
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience working in a Human Resources Department with specific experience supporting the staffing function.
The successful candidate will be comfortable working in a fast paced, constantly evolving, team environment.
S/he will be a self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with ability to come up to speed rapidly.
Exceptional customer service focus, including attention to producing quality results with demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently.
S/he will be skilled in the use of Microsoft Office applications, especially Microsoft Word and Excel. Experience with applicant tracking system (iCIMS) strongly preferred.
Must be knowledgeable about Federal and State regulations concerning employees/employers and understands absolute need for discretion and sensitivity with confidential matters.
Other Job Information
TalentOne Job Information
Open Jobs - CEPHEID
- Account Manager
- Accounts Payable Associate
- Automation Engineer
- Clinical Research Associate
- Field Technical Support
- Instruments Technician
- International Regulatory Affairs
- Maintenance Technician
- Manufacturing Automation Technician
- Package Assembler
- Product Transfer Scientist
- Senior Director of Quality Systems
- Senior Software Engineer
- Service Technician I
- Software Engineering
- Software Test Technician
- Staffing Coordinator
- Technical Support Specialist
- Technical Writer