[The logo is protected from the company]
Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE), the largest U.S. options exchange and creator of listed options, continues to set the bar for options trading through product innovation, trading technology and investor education.CBOE offers equity, index and ETF options, including proprietary products, such as S&P 500 options (SPX), the most active U.S. index option, and options on the CBOE Volatility Index (VIX), the world's barometer for market volatility. Other groundbreaking products engineered... Read More
|Address||400 S La Salle St # 1 Chicago, IL 60605|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
As part of the Research Dept., the successful candidate will be responsible for CBOE product support, operational support for CBOE's index calculation initiatives, analysis research in support of new product development such as:
* Design, set-up, administration, and management of indices,
* Monitoring of calculation systems and processes,
* Data management and analysis, including creating customized data reports; and compiling index documentation. Additional duties will include researching, back-testing, and refining investment strategies.
* Identify and develop systems and/or procedures to improve productivity and efficiency.
* Other project-related work supporting Product Development team.
* 1-3 years of relevant work experience is required (research, quantitative analysis, etc).
* Proven work experience and advanced skills utilizing MS Access and Excel; including the ability to create Visual Basic macros and database reports/queries
* Proficient in MS Word Must have strong analytical, interpersonal, writing and verbal communication skills
* Knowledge and understanding of financial markets and options markets
* Experience using Matlab, SAS or other statistical analysis software
* Experience using SQL in an Oracle environment
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or Business or related field or equivalent in experience
Other Job Information