[The logo is protected from the company]
Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE), the largest U.S. options exchange and creator of listed options, continues to set the bar for options trading through product innovation, trading technology and investor education.CBOE offers equity, index and ETF options, including proprietary products, such as S&P 500 options (SPX), the most active U.S. index option, and options on the CBOE Volatility Index (VIX), the world's barometer for market volatility. Other groundbreaking products engineered... Read More
|Address||400 S La Salle St # 1 Chicago, IL 60605|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
The manager in Regulatory Development will manage multiple software development projects and related implementation of regulatory applications all within Systems division goals and objectives.
* Develop project plans, estimate work effort, assign tasks, monitor progress, report project status to management and take corrective action if necessary to meet project objectives.
* Select programming staff and consulting resources; ensure the development, accountability and success of staff through training, coaching, goal setting and performance evaluations.
* Work with Regulatory staff, management and other business units, internal and external to CBOE, to develop project charters and requirements, report status and resolve issues.
* Provide technical direction for design and development of regulatory applications while ensuring adherence to departmental policies and procedures and development standards.
* Analyze and recommend technologies and tools to improve efficiency and quality of the development process.
* Minimum 10 years’ experience in Information Technology. This should include a minimum of 7 years’ experience in developing applications using an Oracle RDMS and preferably a minimum of 5 years’ experience in application development using CBOE's Foundation Framework, or similar EJB architecture, in Java with JSPs for browser-based applications.
* Experience in supervising staff and consulting resources with associated project planning skills which includes experience in evaluating and developing staff.
* Experience in full project lifecycle development in a leadership role with a successful record of delivering medium-to-large scale projects on time, within budget and that cross over to various groups.
* Experience in object-oriented analysis and design
* Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing on a business and technical level.
* Demonstrated ability to be responsive, flexible, positive and committed to delivering quality applications.
* Knowledge of regulatory surveillance applications and/or trading or financial exchange systems is a plus.
* Educational requirements include a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
Other Job Information