[The logo is protected from the company]
Innovative B2B Logistics Solutions Limited is the FIRST Company in private sector running Container Trains in India under the Public Private Partnership scheme. The company provides full logistics solutions to the business sector. Read More
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
- To coordinate between banks and senior management for applying credit facilities, reviewing documentations, submission of details required by bank from time to time for credit facilities maintenance & renewals
- To assume overall responsibility for Accounts, Audit & MIS with assistance of accountant
- To ensure all statutory compliance (including IRAS, ACRA, GTP, Secretarial etc.) in timely manner with dash board reports of updated status
- To coordinate for regular MIS reports from Chartering, Trade, HR & Admin and Accounts, review, consolidate and submit to senior management along-with dash board reports to enable 360 degree overview
- To supervise HR & Admin executive
- To Assist Senior Management in developing and implementing Standard Operating Procedures, Internal Controls, Risk Management and Exception Reporting
- To ensure robust data management & documentation in the organisation
- To prepare & maintain documentation for Transfer Pricing
- Develop and maintain effective working relationship with team members
- Ensure that suitable measures and support are in place to understand and improve inter-departmental coordination and performance
- Person must be a team player, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a small office with diverse functions.
- He/ She should be self-motivated and hands-on and ensure successful execution of tasks assigned in a timely manner and presentation of issues in a systematic manner.
- The ability to perform tasks within timelines, goal orientetation, proactiveness, resourcefulness and efficiency, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in English, attention to detail, are equally important.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar role and functions.
- Prior experience in a Commodity trading and Ship chartering business is preferred
- Good Accounting and Commercial acumen.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Should have at least one professional Accounting/ Finance qualifications like MBA, CA, CPA, ACCA etc. (Persons without anyone of these qualification need not apply)
- Singapore Citizen/PR are preferred but deserving foreign candidate can also apply, preferred age group is 27 ~ 35 years
- Position required is for immediate joining, interested candidates must apply within 2 weeks
- Salary is negotiable and not a constraint for deserving candidates
Qualifying candidates may send their CV at email@example.com
Other Job Information
News - Bagadiya Brothers (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Reporting to the Senior Executive, you will be task to u ... [more]