[The logo is protected from the company]
Atlantis Systems Corp. develops and supplies simulation-based training systems for flight crew training, aircraft maintenance training, and other applications. The Company also designs, manufactures, and installs traffic surveillance and management systems for marine, air traffic control, and highway applications. Atlantis serves governmental agencies and national defense forces. Read More
|Address||1 Kenview Boulevard Brampton, ON L6T 5E6 Canada|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
3D Game Developer
* Revenue and cost of revenue accounting.
* Monthly financial reporting of projects.
* Treasury support and daily cash management activities.
* Preparation of draft consolidated financial statements and MD&A.
* Preparation of monthly and quarterly Business Reports.
* Responsibility over KPI’s measurement and publication.
* Responsibility over fixed assets schedules.
* Maintenance of all General Ledger accounts.
* Assist in the filing of financial claims.
* Other related duties as requested.
* Currently enrolled in a professional accounting designation program.
* Minimum of 4-5 years related accounting experience.
* Well developed verbal communication and organization skills.
* Attention to detail and ability to work in a team environment.
* Dedicated to meeting deadlines.
* Computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet, word processing programs and email at a highly proficient level.
Other Job Information