[The logo is protected from the company]
APPLIED TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD develops and markets geographic information system (GIS) and provides system integration services for manufacturing industry and engineering services for environment fields. Read More
|Address||1-1-10 Honjo-higashi Kita-ku Osaka-city Osaka, 531-0074 Japan|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Delivery of primary health care and emergency intervention for students and staff according to identified needs.
• Develop and deliver comprehensive health education and promotion activities to the student community and staff.
• Provide relevant health education information and act as health resource staff member.
• Implement standard nursing process in the provision of healthcare of students - assessment, planning, intervention, evaluation and documentation.
• Maintain accurate and current health record documentation systems, ensuring confidentiality of information.
• Liaise with external child and adolescent support agencies in the provision of the school health program.
• Establish working relationships with relevant professional and medical services essential to the school health program for referral and support as necessary.
• Develop policies, procedures and work standards for school health program giving consideration to relevant Federal and Local Laws, health regulations and international standards (e.g. WHO).
• Prepare health reports for supervisor, education zones and health departments as required.
• Maintain security of school health supplies through ensuring a healthy and safe environment.
• Communicates and corresponds with parents and/or guardians as necessary in relation to identified health needs of individual students.
Minimum Job Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Applied Science Nursing.
• Registered with the Ministry of Health.
• Fluency in written and spoken English, Arabic an asset.
• 3-years relevant clinical nursing experience.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in community health education programs desirable.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required:
• Knowledge of public health problems and procedures for treatment in coordination with other health and social services agencies.
• Ability to identify abnormal growth and development and symptoms of disease
• Professional appearance and pleasant personality.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to deal effectively with people of different cultures.
Other Job Information