[The logo is protected from the company]
APPLIED TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD develops and markets geographic information system (GIS) and provides system integration services for manufacturing industry and engineering services for environment fields. Read More
|Address||1-1-10 Honjo-higashi Kita-ku Osaka-city Osaka, 531-0074 Japan|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provides vision and leadership in the development and administration of a vibrant student life program that engages the entire college.
• Advises students on program planning and progression.
• Manages mid semester and end of semester exams and assignments including, but not limited to, managing exam timetabling and organizing main and deferred mid/end semester exams and organizing exam invigilators.
• Develops and maintains a professional image for the division by overseeing all publications and website updates.
• Prepares and monitors all Student Affairs budget.
• Develops and maintains all Student Affairs policies and procedures.
• Proposes organizational structure to facilitate the work between all students’ units.
• Supervises the implementation of all student discipline, to include the development of the Student’s Guidebook.
• Monitors all issues related to student services and health.
• Conducts appropriate student meetings and luncheons.
• Oversees and monitors the admission office.
• Oversees the execution of policies and procedure related to the counseling department.
• Oversees and monitors the IT Department.
• Establishes and enhances good public relations with off-campus public and the Community in support of student life.
• Serves on various colleges wide committees.
• Contributes to the effective team management of all relevant problems, issues, and opportunities.
• Performs other duties assigned by the General Manager.
A Bachelor Degree holder, in education or related fields. Five (5) years of experience in managing students’ affairs.
Other Job Information