[The logo is protected from the company]
Amgen discovers, develops, manufactures, and delivers innovative human therapeutics. A biotechnology pioneer since 1980, Amgen was one of the first companies to realize the new science’s promise by bringing safe, effective medicines from lab to manufacturing plant to patient. Amgen therapeutics have changed the practice of medicine, helping millions of people around the world in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis, bone disease, and other serious illnesses. With a d... Read More
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Associate Manufacturing II
Associate Manufacturing II
Job Title: Associate Manufacturing II
Amgen’s Manufacturing department is looking for an undergraduate Science or Engineering student, graduating in Spring/Summer 2013, for a full time position. The position will be with Amgen’s new Singapore facility; however, for the first 16 months of employment, the employee will participate in a comprehensive training program in Amgen’s U.S. facilities.
Amgen’s state-of-the-art biotechnology manufacturing and process development capabilities help us realize the potential of our pipeline for patients around the world. The new Amgen facility will be capable of manufacturing both clinical and commercial products.
The Associate Manufacturing will relocate to the United States for a 16-month training program before returning to work full time in the Singapore facility. Under general supervision, they will support daily production requirements throughout the facility. Operations, maintenance and analytical testing will be performed according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Job Plans, as required. The Associate Manufacturing will perform and monitor critical processes, execute routine validation protocols, and prepare documents such as Batch Records, SOPs and technical reports. They will perform basic troubleshooting and assist in the review of documentation for assigned functions. The Associate Manufacturing may participate on cross-functional teams, have the responsibility of owning NC/CAPAs, and may identify, recommend and implement improvements related to routine functions.
Only candidates who apply via www.amgen.com/careers will be considered.
Please search the database via career category – College Job, requisition#18707BR.
Amgen retains the right to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
As an EEO/AA M/F/V/D employer, Amgen values and encourages diversity in the workplace
• Undergraduate degree in Science or Engineering (graduating no later than Summer 2013)
• Undergraduate diploma in Science or Engineering and 4 years of directly related experience
• Must be eligible for US-based training program (Trainees must be Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents)
• Fluency in written and spoken English (the US-based training program will be conducted in English)
• 1 year of experience in regulated environment
• Experience and basic troubleshooting skillswith laboratory and processequipment
• Experience with Emerson DeltaV, OSI PI, LIMS,TrackWise
• Ability to understand, apply and evaluate basic chemistry, biology and physical principles
• Regulatory knowledge
• Ability to adhere to regulatory requirements, written procedures and safety guidelines
• Ability to evaluate documentation/data according to company and regulatory guidelines
• Abilityto interact with inspectors(internal and external)
• Ability to interpret and apply Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) knowledge
• Basic statistical mathematical skills
• Ability to organize work, handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
• Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
• Technicalwriting capabilities
• Proficient presentation and facilitation skills
• Detail oriented as well as flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and requirements
• Ability to perform computer operations,such asability to navigate in MS Office andcomplete Computer Based Training (CBT)
• Mechanical ability/expertise
• Understanding of analytical methods
• Ability and willingness to work any shiftin support of operations that may include 24/7
Other Job Information
TalentOne Job Information
News - Amgen Inc
DescriptionBASIC FUNCTIONS: Steel detailing of all parts ... [more]