[The logo is protected from the company]
Business Banker III (#7787)
Responsible for the management of a portfolio of large sized business and complex accounts. Typically manages a portfolio from $25-$40MM.
· Analyzes and approves credits within prescribed limits; recommends action on credits in excess of loan limits.
· Documents bank/customer relationships and commitments.
· Retains and strengthens current relationships and seeks to develop new business.
· Reviews periodically the bank’s exposure and relative account profitability.
· Performs financial reviews on a timely basis.
· Complies with bank’s loan policies and procedures and legal requirements.
· Responsible for the completion of all compliance training related to the position.
· Must understand all applicable laws and regulations that apply to the position and comply with the requirements.
· Bachelors Degree preferred; concentration in business, economics or finance.
· Five (5) to eight (8) years Retail Banking or Business Banking sales experience preferred.
· Good PC skills--proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel essential.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels internally and externally.
· Ability to maintain effective relationships with internal service partners and customers in order to gain their trust and respect.
· Customer service oriented.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Relevant Years of Experience
Other Job Information