[The logo is protected from the company]
Strong. Stable. Local. Personal.
Responsible for analyzing , overseeing and managing all financial covenants, borrowing base and exception tracking and reporting for the Business Banking and SFG areas. Monitors and reports for overall commercial credit activity. Participates and performs nationwide onsite customer inspections as needed.
· Reviews and administers loan and loan commitments for compliance and adherence to policy guidelines and written publication of results.
· Responsible for overseeing proper materials inclusion, coordination and distribution, agenda preparation, results tracking, and minutes completion for various credit committees.
· Works in conjunction with other department personnel in the completion and analysis of onsite collateral verifications and basic books and records inspections.
· Responsible for monitoring and preparing reports on all business credit activity and works directly with Internal and External Compliance personnel, Federal and State Examiners.
· Responsible for the supervision of assigned staff and exercises the usual authority of a manager concerning staffing, performance appraisals, promotions, salary recommendations, and terminations.
· Responsible for the completion of all compliance training related to the position.
· Must understand all applicable laws and regulations that apply to the position and complies with the requirements.
· Bachelors’ Degree required (concentration in Accounting, Finance or Business preferred)
· Two (2) to three (3) years’ banking or accounting experience preferred.
· Management or supervisory experience preferred.
· Must have the ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast paced, high volume environment.
· Accounting or finance background preferred.
· Good PC skills--proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel essential.
· Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
Relevant Years of Experience:
Two (2) to three (3) years’ banking or accounting experience preferred.
Other Job Information
News - 1st Source Bank
THE OPPORTUNITY:Our Horizon Oil Sands operation is expan ... [more]