[The logo is protected from the company]
In 1976, Jim McCann, founder and CEO of 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, opened his first retail florist shop and forever changed the way flowers are bought for birthdays, anniversaries and special occasions. For more than 30 years, our passion has been to help you connect and express yourself to the important people in your life by providing the finest selection of beautiful flowers and arrangements, from roses to tulips to carnations to orchids to gerbera daisies, available for same day or next day deliv... Read More
|Address||One Old Country Road Suite 500 Carle Place, NY 11514|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Digital Leadership Program Mobile Associate
The Online Marketing, Mobile and Social Media team at 1-800-Flowers.com has an opening for recent college graduates. We are looking for strong candidates with consistent and strong levels of achievement in academics, internships and other college or early career activities. This is a highly competitive program that will provide a broad foundation in digital marketing and innovation across online, mobile and social media channels. In addition, the Digital Leadership Program will also involve participation in entrepreneurial initiatives within the company and sister brands. The Associate will gain valuable exposure to senior leadership within the company including the Chief Marketing Offer and other senior digital stakeholders across our partner relationships with well-known technology leaders like Facebook and Google or emerging start-ups like Kiip (mobile gaming), ifeelgoods (digital incentives like Facebook credits) etc.
The position requires comfort with multi-tasking while maintaining a strong attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication and an ability to build relationships across internal and external audiences. We are also seeking someone who has a "can do" attitude and is used to data-driven analysis. We offer an accelerated career trajectory and a chance to learn from industry leaders and alumni who have worked at the best consulting and technology companies. We are a flat, dynamic and highly focused team and have fun while producing strong growth and revenue.
Check out some of our recent coverage:
Google Mobile Ads Blog: http://googlemobileads.blogspot.com/2012/02/gomo-mobile-site-redesign-drives.html
Facebook Case Study: http://ads.ak.facebook.com/ads/FacebookAds/1800Flowers_CaseStudy.pdf
Facebook Strategy Video with our President, Chris McCann: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHVMMnPsk0c&feature=related
* Digital leadership (50%)
* Launch and lead the execution of the customer acquisition strategies working in close conjunction with the channel leaders.
* Lead all tactical responses to project requirements of mobile and social media technology partners and advertising programs to meet targets for growth and profitability.
* Continuously use best-in-class project management tools to meet internal and external deadlines and manage the assigned projects.
* Focused on gaining continuous process improvement in all assigned areas of responsibility.
* Prepare business case or ROI scenario analysis to support partnership development.
* Reporting & analytics (25%)
* Extract, analyze and disseminate relevant data that positively impact the quality of internal discussions and go to market decisions in the mobile and social media channels.
* Master the internal data tools and be the singular point of contact for all mobile and social media data needs.
* Define, implement and monitor the data exchange relationships with marketing companies, technology vendors, and third-party service providers.
* Spearhead data collection and analysis for mobile and social media post-campaign strategic reviews.
* Stakeholder management (25%)
* Attend all relevant internal meetings and develop sustainable relationships with key departments and leaders including IT, merchandising, finance, product management, legal and corporate development.
* Develop strong relationships with technology partners and vendors to drive the effectiveness of interactive campaigns and overcome emerging challenges.
* Customer Satisfaction Orientation: Delivering exceptional satisfaction to both external and internal customers through transparent collaboration and sustainably broadening and deepening such relationships.
* Results-driven: Successfully deliver assigned goals, complete tasks diligently and positively impact the collective results of the organization.
* Team work: Consistently working well with a diverse group of colleagues and team mates with sensitivity and supportive attitude.
* Outstanding communication: Exceptional skills in written and verbal communication.
* High analytical horsepower to drive strategic interpretation of digital activities and develop insights that positively impact the outcome.
* Exceptional relationship skills and the ability to build rapport with vendors in technology, marketing and emerging platforms.
* Exceptional oral and written communication skills and a demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally to get work completed is a key success factor.
* Ability to multitask, handle pressure and meet deadlines in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment.
* Advanced computer skills are required including MS Office Suite and the ability to learn and utilize internal applications.
* College degree required, advanced degree a plus. We welcome applicants with non-traditional educational and professional experiences.
Other Job Information
TalentOne Job Information
Open Jobs - 1800 Flowers Inc
- Accounts Payable Supervisor
- Active Directory Administrator
- Digital Leadership Program Mobile Associate
- Director - Loyalty
- Key Account Manager
- Manager, Analytics & Decision Support
- Manager, Strategic Analysis
- Marketing Coordinator
- MS SharePoint Developer/Admin
- Oracle Team Leader
- QA Performance Test Analyst
- Real Time Operations Coordinator
- Senior Accountant
- Senior Manager, Search Engine Optimization
- Senior Network Engineer
- The Senior Manager, Enterprise Public Relations
- Work Force management Operations Manager
News - 1800 Flowers Inc
Responsibilities:The primary role of the Business Consu ... [more]