[The logo is protected from the company]
In 1976, Jim McCann, founder and CEO of 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, opened his first retail florist shop and forever changed the way flowers are bought for birthdays, anniversaries and special occasions. For more than 30 years, our passion has been to help you connect and express yourself to the important people in your life by providing the finest selection of beautiful flowers and arrangements, from roses to tulips to carnations to orchids to gerbera daisies, available for same day or next day deliv... Read More
|Address||One Old Country Road Suite 500 Carle Place, NY 11514|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
The coordinator will be responsible for supporting the Vice President of Franchise Marketing. This position will coordinate marketing initiatives for franchise marketing, including submission of creative briefs, management of projects with internal and external creative support, update and manage reporting, develop presentations and support local and potentially out-of-town retail events.
This position will act as a liaison with franchisees and assist in the on boarding of new stores, the roll out of local marketing programs and the tracking of these programs. It will be responsible for the coordination of all communication touch points with the franchisees and management team - including the franchise blog. Also, manage the opt in marketing program for the stores.
* Work with Merchandising, creative and legal to develop marketing materials and programs for the 1800flowers franchise network. -15%
* Set up reports to track marketing programs and publish results for review by management. -15%
* Assist in the on-boarding process for new franchisees including collating the welcome kit and updating, as necessary. Also manage the on-boarding internally so all new franchisees are added to the database and including in all marketing efforts. -10%
* Assist in the set up of local marketing programs - including the development of all marketing materials, program guides, training and guidance on programs and tracking for reporting to management on a weekly basis. -20%
* Manage the administration of the franchise marketing program. Including the opt in for program, invoicing, reconciliation to budget. -15%
* Set up calendar of offers for franchise and coordinate approvals with team. -10%
* Incorporate all franchise activity in channel plans, go to market strategy. -10%
* Manage the franchise blog. -10%
* Assist in special projects for franchise team and marketing team, as needed. -5%
* Detail Oriented.
* Must be proficient in MS Excel/Word.
* Must be able to work with a minimal amount of supervision in a fast paced environment.
* College Degree (in business preferred)
Other Job Information
Open Jobs - 1800 Flowers Inc
- Accounts Payable Supervisor
- Active Directory Administrator
- Digital Leadership Program Mobile Associate
- Director - Loyalty
- Key Account Manager
- Manager, Analytics & Decision Support
- Manager, Strategic Analysis
- Marketing Coordinator
- MS SharePoint Developer/Admin
- Oracle Team Leader
- QA Performance Test Analyst
- Real Time Operations Coordinator
- Senior Accountant
- Senior Manager, Search Engine Optimization
- Senior Network Engineer
- The Senior Manager, Enterprise Public Relations
- Work Force management Operations Manager