[The logo is protected from the company]
In 1976, Jim McCann, founder and CEO of 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, opened his first retail florist shop and forever changed the way flowers are bought for birthdays, anniversaries and special occasions. For more than 30 years, our passion has been to help you connect and express yourself to the important people in your life by providing the finest selection of beautiful flowers and arrangements, from roses to tulips to carnations to orchids to gerbera daisies, available for same day or next day deliv... Read More
|Address||One Old Country Road Suite 500 Carle Place, NY 11514|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Manager, Analytics & Decision Support
The Manager of Analytics & Decision Support is responsible for supporting Service Center reporting and workforce management analysis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Reporting: Generates Service Center analysis and regular reporting.
* Report Development: Builds SAS data cubes based on business rules and metrics requirements.
* WFM Analytics: Prepares staffing and workload analysis for the Floral brand.
* Management: Manages analytics in both Reporting & WFM groups aimed at streamlining existing processes and creating efficiencies via SAS/excel automation.
* SAS Certification is preferred but not a requirement. Must have solid experience working with SQL programming, business intelligence and general analysis involving complex data sets is required.
* At least three (3) years experience directly related to multi-site call center operations.
* Experience with Capacity planning.
* Knowledge of Avaya CMS reports preferred.
* Advanced Excel.
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Proven knowledge of MS Excel, Access, SAS Enterprise Guide, and SAS PROC SQL.
* Must be able to pull data from a variety of sources, as well as perform data cleansing as needed.
* Solid quantitative, project management operations analysis and communication skills.
* Generate weekly plans that detail call volume and staff requirements on a half-hourly basis that correlate to all systems and tools.
* Proactively incorporate current business drivers into forecast: brand marketing campaigns, promotional events, and macro economic factors, call center performance, etc into workload forecasts and providing documentation of these events for correlation elements and historical purposes.
* Excellent organizational skills and superior attention to detail that requires the individual to work in a fast paced environment who can manage a team of analysts to tackle major reporting and projects and effectively meeting aggressive timelines.
* Interpret complex data and insure the information is extracted to produce meaningful reporting for the Brand leaders.
* Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
* Ability to work independently and collaboratively
* Bachelors or Masters Degree in Management consulting, operations research or Business with 6-8 years business experience
Other Job Information
TalentOne Job Information
Open Jobs - 1800 Flowers Inc
- Accounts Payable Supervisor
- Active Directory Administrator
- Digital Leadership Program Mobile Associate
- Director - Loyalty
- Key Account Manager
- Manager, Analytics & Decision Support
- Manager, Strategic Analysis
- Marketing Coordinator
- MS SharePoint Developer/Admin
- Oracle Team Leader
- QA Performance Test Analyst
- Real Time Operations Coordinator
- Senior Accountant
- Senior Manager, Search Engine Optimization
- Senior Network Engineer
- The Senior Manager, Enterprise Public Relations
- Work Force management Operations Manager