[The logo is protected from the company]
In 1976, Jim McCann, founder and CEO of 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, opened his first retail florist shop and forever changed the way flowers are bought for birthdays, anniversaries and special occasions. For more than 30 years, our passion has been to help you connect and express yourself to the important people in your life by providing the finest selection of beautiful flowers and arrangements, from roses to tulips to carnations to orchids to gerbera daisies, available for same day or next day deliv... Read More
|Address||One Old Country Road Suite 500 Carle Place, NY 11514|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Director - Loyalty
The Director of Loyalty is responsible for developing retention and loyalty-related marketing programs for the 1800Flowers.com brand. This position will work closely with the Vice President of Direct Marketing in the strategy and implementation of marketing plans designed to increase retention and member enrollment in the Fresh Rewards Loyalty Program. The candidate should have solid direct marketing, retention and loyalty program management experience. Also hands on experience marketing through multiple channels: email, direct mail, phone and web channels and a solid understanding of analytics and applicable metrics for all tactics and channels.
* Develop and implement marketing strategies and plans to retain and activate existing members of the Fresh Rewards program. Manage comprehensive marketing campaigns through online tool; specifically e-mail campaigns and product promotions.
* Oversee strategy and execution for new member enrollment and existing members of Fresh Rewards. Work with cross functional teams (web, direct mail, email, advertising, Merchandising, IT) to create and implement compelling messaging and offers to generate enrollment in programs and move migration through tiers of loyalty program.
* Manage the day to day activities of loyalty members with Email/Direct Marketing programs, Best Customer Program, Second Purchase Program â€“ recommending offers, circulation, and segmentation.
* Develop and enhance program benefits to increase engagement, including working with promotional partners to enhance benefits, developing new opportunities to earn and burn points and designing
* Well rounded direct marketer with emphasis on loyalty, email and retention/activation marketing.
* Understand customer segmentation have proven successes in improving loyalty and retention/activation of customers
* Strong analytical skills â€“ ability to leverage customer file to generate analysis campaign and program results.
* Experience with marketing through multiple channels: email, website, phone, direct mail
* Experienced in direct mail processes: circulation, creative, offer, and print production
* Strong communication, project, time management, and analytical skills
* Strong business writing and presentation skills
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Work, Excel, PowerPoint
A successful candidate should have prior experience with retention, email and loyalty marketing in a web-based company. Strong creative, list segmentation and analytical background. Prior experience in online/web marketing a must. Team oriented, highly organized and an expert multi-taster able to work in a fast paced environment. Candidate should have excellent verbal and written skills, as well as strong interpersonal skills. Must be a flexible and creative thinker, and be able to work independently as well as with a team.
* Bachelor's Degree: Marketing or related
* 6+ years experience
Other Job Information
Open Jobs - 1800 Flowers Inc
- Accounts Payable Supervisor
- Active Directory Administrator
- Digital Leadership Program Mobile Associate
- Director - Loyalty
- Key Account Manager
- Manager, Analytics & Decision Support
- Manager, Strategic Analysis
- Marketing Coordinator
- MS SharePoint Developer/Admin
- Oracle Team Leader
- QA Performance Test Analyst
- Real Time Operations Coordinator
- Senior Accountant
- Senior Manager, Search Engine Optimization
- Senior Network Engineer
- The Senior Manager, Enterprise Public Relations
- Work Force management Operations Manager
News - 1800 Flowers Inc
Responsibilities: * Contribute to the Consumer Produ ... [more]